(Free shipping on this game with the promo code: XENO)
Xenocider for Dreamcast. Regular Edition in jewel case.
Retro Sumus: ‘Xenocider is a labour of love for us, and the result of countless video-meetings at unearthly hours in order to create an epic arcade experience that doesn’t just makes us proud but also pays homage to the classics we grew up with.’
An innovative approach to the on-rails shooter genre and the first 3D arcade game for the Dreamcast in over a decade, Xenocider is our personal 3D homage to the classic Space Harrier, with a little influence from Galaxy Force and Sin & Punishment thrown into the mix.
The game tells the story of Xara, a cyborg from a remote planet turned into the ultimate weapon of mass destruction thanks to her superhuman strength and speed and her combat skills in extreme environments.
– Game mechanics: easy to play, difficult to master.
– Completely customizable controls.
– Supports arcade stick, VMU, vibration pack, and also the official Twin Stick!
– A brand new, made from scratch engine called Dreamer.
– Stable 60 fps!
– 480p and VGA support.
– 7 worlds with alternate routes… and much more.
– Upgradable skills.
– Unlockable game modes and achievements!
– A rocking soundtrack by producer and keyboardist Juanjo Martín.
The game box contains:
– A manual
– The game CD
This is a produced on MIL-CD media (like all professional Dreamcast indie games) and might not be compatible with some Dreamcast consoles built after November 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the label on the bottom of your console before.
This product is not officially licensed, approved or endorsed by Sega Corporation.