Chicken Run on Dreamcast is a game adapted from the animated film released in 2000. The chickens on the farm are no longer able to lay enough eggs. The owner decides to start a chicken pie business to make up for the loss of income. Your goal is to find the parts of a plane in order to escape a certain death.
– The game follows the film’s plot closely and recreates its humour and style.
– Large detailed 3D environments to explore, based on locations from the film.
– Involving gameplay, featuring stealth, puzzle solving, object collection and action chase sequences.
– The player has the ability to control different characters throughout the game dependent on the task in hand – Ginger, Rocky and Nick & Fetcher.
– Totally non-linear gameplay, objectives can be completed in any order. The completion of these objectives culminates in a boss level.
– Several unique sub-games, e.g. using catapults, fireworks and seesaws to enable chickens to escape.
– The ability to interact with the environment, objects and with other chickens.
– The plot is conveyed using clips from the film as well as in-game engine cut-scenes.
60 copies of this game available on our site. There will be no restocking.
Manual and back box cover in italian.
(The game is sold new and in shrink wrap original – Official SEGA game)
The game box PAL blue contains:
– A manual
– The game CD